Advice for a carefree pregnancy and healthy veins
The least you can do for yourself is to use fashion stockings for veins with some degree of compression. They will look fine and at the same time they will also help maintain a normal venous circulation during pregnancy.
- Wear preventive or medical compression stockings every day.
- Avoid sitting or standing for a long time.
- Rest your feet in an elevated position whenever possible.
- Avoid heat (sauna, long periods in the sun, hot baths)
- Cool your feet in cold water
- Eat healthy food
- Wear comfortable, not too tight clothes
- Wear comfortable shoes, no high heels
- Exercise (swimming, hiking, exercises for veins)